Our History

ourhistory

1953: Foundation of INFA
1966: Foundation of Labochim. One 1000 litres reactor installed for the production of Tolbutamide
1978: First FDA inspection and starting of US office operations
1981: Infa Group acquires full control of Labochim and assumes management control
1992: Shift from family-run style to manager-led company
2003: Starting of German operations
2004: Major expansion of the production department in Labochim for the manufacturing of Gabapentin
2005: Introduction of Italian Bolar Roche and boots of Labochim’s R&D activity
2006: Investitori Associati becomes major shareholder of INFA Group
2007: Acquisition of MEDIOLAST-SIFAVITOR
2008: Acquisition of DERIVADOS QUIMICOS and KYLOLAB
2009-2011: Integration of the Group and Merger Derivados Quimicos/Kylolab
2012: Group turnover > 100M€. Strategic Alliance with Nobel Group in Turkey
2013: After 60 years INFA Group Headquarter has moved to a new and larger office, always in the heart of Milan
2016: May 2016, INFA Group acquired by Olon S.p.A (P&R Group), one of the largest European APIs developers and manufacturers

nuoviuffici